Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Soul Asks for Peace!!

I am walking on a lonely path!
That is swallowing my passions and strengths
I feel like losing what a soul I was
Or it is a matter of time
that
Makes everyone change a path of life
I am not on a road that described my being!
The world is a combination of distractions
And I am a weak fellow for this world
Full of masks of dead feelings
My heart yearns for true love
And find hypocrites all around
May be I am not in love with this world
and
Something inside is breaking me
A desire to be in a world that is lovable
Where there is peace within and all around
But I know there is no peace around
Only death can take me to that Paradise
Will I be in Paradise is a question that I fear
not to ask
To my soul and to get its true answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment