Thursday, May 29, 2014

Travelling through Self History!


It happens that we start a journey towards some destination and ends at finding our own self, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. You can just imagine a desire to go on a travel that is soulful and you can see various people from different races and creeds. But each individual represents a certain aspect of your own personality. I started a journey towards South to discover some centuries old monuments, and when I reached there. I felt as if I was there at some other time.

I wanted to grab that moment in history and to be in an era that I have never seen but just imagined, and wished strongly to be in that time. I wanted to know the small details of that era and it seemed that it was alluring and soothing, and made me free of so many twists and turns that modern life is offering. So this is it but I am deeply fascinated and loved to be in a a paradigm that makes me love what is seen and more of what is unseen.

Most of times, we are like that as we start some plans of life with a clear cut objectives but reach at a destination where there is no U Turn. But that new alley or valley is even much more beautiful than wee expected. I was present at an old Shrine and Praying to Almighty ALLAH when I realized the clear cut sense of Timelessness. I was not in the present moment but my soul was so light and I felt like a burden of tons just got out of my shoulders.

I am in awe and I am in despair as I  am back to my normal hectic life but a very major part of mine has just stayed there. I want to take swings to that moment when time and space lost its meaning for me. I want to cherish something that is surely Divine but present in me like a small dot of eternal light. I am here in my bed room but not present here. I want to reach out there, and I want to experience the time that is chained with timelessness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment