Saturday, November 8, 2014

How Can I Stop Loving YOU!

Love is a Soul Connection
How can I stop breathing?
to
Live a life that is barren
I want to feel the essence of life
And
To enjoy the pleasure of being filled up with emotions
Ones that are entirely mine
I can’t surrender to the worldly calls
to
Stop loving you and get in a mad race
Of loving the things which are going to lose their existence
Sooner or later
You will also die
And so will I,
but
My love for you will resonate in this world
As I don’t love your outer charms
I love to be inside your soul
And soul never dies
So my love for you will remain in this world
It will affect the beautiful hearts
And let them give a shining signal
to
Follow to the LOVE
One that is out of craving to be beside
And will teach them to be
A constant charm for the inner beauties and lovely souls
Life is all about craziness
And I love to be inside your heart and soul
My love you are as pure as my beloved is
and
I love to see you grow older and deeper
With no desire to move on a path
That will be filed with fears and regrets
I respect and love my love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment