Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Misty Evening with Nostalgic Effects !!

You might never catch up that flavor of childhood joys and small happenings that made you cry out loud, to live in a moment that you used to be. With the passage of time we learnt the habit of refraining ourselves from having small Fun Moments, and to be at peace with what is going around. This psychological paradigm shift causes us to remain uneasy and keep on regretting what is lost or gone with time.

It is a time to realize that we are going to live in a moment that is all OURS I am just looking at the misty evening from a glass and realizing that I couldn't get my feet out to enjoy the RAIN and Smell of Soil. I didn't feel that urge to be outside and wet my whole being with the raindrops that are coming to give me a moment of forgetfulness. Why it has happened with me as I used to be a person who could go on long walks whenever I saw little clouds at any corner of the sky.

Does it happen due to the gadget filled modern life and the liabilities that are stretching my nerves? Whatever the reason is but I have realized one thing for sure that I am missing ‘Myself ‘and with that I am losing a chance to rejuvenate myself to fight for bigger battles that are happening inside and outside. So what is wrong with having a bath in the showering rain? Does it make me seen as an insane man and if I spend long hours of watching movies or playing game on my laptop then it is just too perfect!

Actually we all are victims of so-called social changes that we like to adopt, and then find an excuse for not able to enjoy small things in life. We keep on waiting for the bigger things and achievements, and forget to live in Present with all its beauty and a chance to nourish our Souls!

It is time to break the rules that we have implemented on ourselves and just keep on looking for small adventures. I want to run across fields without any concept of looking at what others think of me. I want to take slides and turn to swim in streams and to have a ride on bicycle.

I can do it as everyone else can. Only thing necessary is to fight back that modern man’s dilemma to keep on doing best, and pose as the one who is just fit for an executive type personality. Refresh the child inside you, and then you will see how much motivated and active you will be for a normal life, after having an experience like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment